Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Is God Up To?

Do you ever wonder what God is up to? I mean, don't you? You see, when God is up to something in a place (a family, a church, a town) it's not always overtly apparent. And yet, don't we know and see when God is up to something?

God is moving in my church these days in some unmistakable, and remarkable ways. From our worship, to the teaching of our pastor, to the life change I am observing right before my eyes, He is clearly at work! I'm not just talking about new converts - though we are baptizing multiples every week - Praise the Lord! I'm talking about solid, long-time, and mature Christians that I am seeing make steps to address things, or showing evidence of transformations of the heart and attitude. And, I have to say, it is really a WAY COOL thing to see God work!

How about you? Are you seeing God work? Perhaps, like me, you are seeing Him work around you? But, are you paying attention to what He is (or is not) accomplishing IN you? For our sincerest praise to ring off the walls of Heaven, shouldn't it come from a heart that is being molded and shaped by Him? I'm experiencing that in my life, and it is an amazing ride!

Again, I'll ask...How about you? Come join me by looking for what God is up to IN YOU, then praise Him for all He is doing... IN and AROUND you!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment