Friday, January 22, 2010

So, This Is Blogging?

Hmmm...wondered what it might be like to just write random thoughts and stuff. And, though I don't really think I have much to share of value, it seems pretty neat to be able to put down stuff that God puts in your mind, and then just see if maybe He decides to do something with it. Not to mention this medium seems a little more substantial than the FB status thing...not that I don't do that, too, of course!

Anyway, if you've happened across my new blog for the first time today, welcome! Not sure how often I'll show up here, or what might be on my mind, but you are certainly welcome at any time. Thanks for reading...thanks? Like I'm doing this so you'll read...so I'll "get something" for that? Let's rephrase that...I hope you find (or found) something useful here today. But, if not, maybe future postings will provide more insight. If anything of value is found, you can rest assured it came only from our magnificent Creator, and not from me! Have a great day! -RM

No comments:

Post a Comment